MusiMax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place You Get Music and More.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please take note of the rules and regulations of MusiMax.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Please take note of the rules and regulations of MusiMax. Empty
PostSubject: Please take note of the rules and regulations of MusiMax.   Please take note of the rules and regulations of MusiMax. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:46 am

Actually there is no really alot of rules.
1.Only Members are entitled to look at the hidden contents(Links)
2.Members are entitled to get monthly updates on MusiMax and Birthday Greetings.
3.Any Suggestions,just tell me straight. =]

To Members:
1.For every post that you want to see its Hidden Content,PLZ do not reply Very Happy or Smile or other smilies,I hope you can appreciate our uploaders effort by replying a "Thank You" to them.
2.Basically everyone enjoys music,i will suggest you all not to share it to others,but recommend them to come to MusiMax Website to download it. =]
3.I really hope that members can help me in uploading songs of you have.Cos we're a FAMILY.

To Everyone:
There will be a Moderators and Sub-admins positions to be given to few lucky and hardworking and supportive MusiMaxians.
If you're a new MusiMaxians,it will be good if you introduce yourself at the "Chat Box" Sector,also share things like Hotmail,Friendster,and more. =]
I will moniter every members around 1 month and i'll rank them up. =]
So to everyone,support MusiMax!
Back to top Go down
https://musimax.darkbb.com

Please take note of the rules and regulations of MusiMax.
Page 1 of 1